Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites 3.11.16

Happy Friday from sunny, warm Colorado!

Seriously. I don't know that I've ever said it in March but the weather is GORGEOUS.

This week was one filled with a sick baby, and an almost-sick mama (Zicam seriously is the best), and lots of work for the ranch, so Wace and I took a spin with the stroller this morning to soak up some of this glorious sunshine, and it was perfect.

Here are some other perfect things I've found on the internets this week:

Favorite Green: Climbing cucumber. I've got the garden on my mind, and this looks like a really cool way to maximize space in a smaller bed. Plus it looks all profesh and handy and stuff.


Favorite Style: Braids. I'm LOVING my new short cut, and I like to wear it pulled back when I have Day 2 hair. This looks like a great option, and is an easy-to-follow tutorial that even this braid-challenged gal can handle!
Favorite Obsession: Rose Hydrating Gel Eye Cream. YOU GUYS. I got a sample of this from Sephora, and this little baby just zoomed to the top of my wish list. It's expensive, but man oh man. It feels AMAZING, smells even more amazing, wears better under makeup than any other cream I've tried, and is something I would really like to invest in (or have my husband invest in for maybe Mother's Day *cough*).
Favorite Fashion: Grandpa Tees. I am getting my dad one of these for Father's Day. I just love them! I would get one for my Father-in-Law, too, but I've never seen him wear anything without sleeves and buttons. Maybe we could find a western version?


Favorite Decor: Laundry Room Ladder. Our laundry room and mud room are the same room. Woefully ill-appointed in terms of organization, and sort of drive me crazy. This looks like a fast, easy, cute step to making it just a liiiiiittle more functional, and I know there's got to be an old wooden ladder around somewhere!


Favorite Treat: Peeps Krispie Bars. We still haven't decided what we're going to do for Easter, but these are the cutest little treats that I might just have to make some. And eat them alllll by myself. Just kidding. I will, however, make a double batch ;)



Favorite Suits: This one and this one. I have always been a one-piece kind of gal, but not a ruched mom suit kind of gal, and I would really love to get Wacey in the pool this summer. These options are both cute (if expensive) ideas for a gorgeous one piece! *Crosses fingers for a sale*


Favorite Floral: Floral Maternity Dress. No, I'm not pregnant, but I secretly hope that maybe one day I'll be pregnant in the spring so I can wear this. 


Favorite Food: Korean Beef Bowl. My Facebook Supper Club mom group RAVES about this, and I'm always looking for ways to use up ground beef that aren't burgers or tacos, so I think we'll give it a try!


Happy weekend, y'all! It's 8:30 and I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment