Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pre- or Pre-Pre Easter Sale Picks

I know. Two collages in one week. I wasn't intending upon doing one today--we spent the whole day in the pickup yesterday so I wasn't planning on a post--but then, on a whim, I checked in at Joann.com because I wanted to check on their Easter sale and y'all it's a good one! Easter stuff is 70% off plus another 20% off online coupon on top of that, so I had to share.

We're not doing much for Easter this year in terms of egg hunts and Easter baskets--we plan on starting traditions next year, when Wacey knows what's up, and can like, you know, walk to hunt up Easter eggs. I got a few decorations and a couple of things to get a head start on baskets next year, and for the first time ever I've thought about Easter decorations! In addition to feeding my cookie cutter fire (sugar cookies are appropriate for literally every life event), I think I'll have some eggs around, a bunny or two, and some scripture prints in prime real estate areas, and have done with it.

 I don't plan on completely decking the house out for Easter--I think it's another overdone holiday where the real point is lost--but a few things here and there make the house feel like spring, and I have a wreath problem and I don't care who knows it.

I got the kissing bunnies one, in case you're wondering. I really like the look of the egg wreath, but flatter wreaths work out better for our screen door situation.

So here are some cute options if you're buying for next year, or buying last-minute for this year. The printable scripture prints are especially conducive to last-minuting.


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14


No comments:

Post a Comment